Other Side

Truth and Falsehood are the concepts at which human is very naive. People tell lies when they want to protect themselves. We need to realize that honesty holds the key to all the answers human is seeking for. It is very easy to know the difference between facts and fiction, but it is very hard to understand where to use them.
I am not a sophisticated human who knows what is truth, falsehood, and where to use them. I have a place where I go to seek the answers, I call it the “Other Side”. Everyone has that other side where they go and think about the things that they hesitate to talk about in the real world. Sometimes I think that I am on a quest to find out the truth about myself or life or what is our purpose in this world or why we even exist(I know one thing, I am not here to work 9 to 5).
All the facts are different but all the fiction is exactly the same.
While discovering the other side you talk so much about the truth that you get to know you are learning from it. Lying will not get you anywhere, but you will get surrounded by it. Truth can cut you free from the cage of falsehood you were stuck in forever. If you want to trade the typical life for something crazy and fun, try the potion of truth.
The other side, if you are not able to discover it on your own then don’t worry just think about the first time you ever lied and the first time you spoke the truth, what made you feel free?

Comments

Popular Posts