MORNING ROUTINE

The Writers Block is still bugging me.

I've tried taking a break from work. I went for a long walk. And I've tried a lot of things. Yet Nothing is working. I still want to write every day.

I decided to share my morning routine with you folks.


I am not a morning person, but I do have a routine that makes me feel awake, alert, and healthy.


My morning routine looks like this - I wake up around 8 am, I do one pushup on my bed to get rid of the laziness, I make my bed, I brush my teeth, I drink a lot of water, I clear the surface clutter, and finally I make my self some tea or warm milk.


I believe these little things impact my growth.


I found the routine that works for me.


Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon

Comments

Popular Posts