WATCH OUT!

Did you know that religion is the most valued thing in the entire world?

I don't think so.

In India, if you want to talk about religion, you have to look for a safe place. Or you need to be aware of the folks around you. If you have to talk about other religions, you have to talk about it with folks who share the same belief as you.

Folks go crazy over here if you disrespect their religion or their god, or if you joke about it, you have to start looking for another place to live, find another school/college, look for a different city, join another profession. They will do everything in their power to make you regret it. It's the truth here. I've seen it.

This is the reason why I don't talk about religion, not with my family or friends. It scares the shit out of me. I am looking out for everyone close to me.

People are the most valued.

Comments

Popular Posts