DISAPPOINTMENT

Yesterday, I noticed that my father was disappointed with me because I decided not to do something he asked me earlier. I was wondering why? That thing he wanted me to do, was not overriding.

After thinking about it, I realized to satisfy your priorities or yourself. You have to disappoint someone. If you want to focus on one thing, then you have to let other things go. In Blogging, it is the same. You cannot cover every topic in the world. That is why bloggers write for a particular audience. They find a niche.

The one thing I learned from this experience was that disappointment is unavoidable. You have to embrace it.

If you find yourself in a similar situation, one thing you can do is to communicate better with that person. Clarify why you can't do what he/she asked or why it got delayed.

Photo by Sharon McCutcheon on Unsplash

Comments

  1. When we prioritize self care, disappointment s are bound to happen. Nevertheless, boundaries need to be drawn. Thank you for sharing this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts