I DON'T KNOW.

"Ugh, I don't know!" Have you ever been in this kind of moment?

Guess, What? Me, too!😐

When I decided to start this blog, lots of topics were rushing into my head. I wrote them down, and I had a list of new topics to write about every day. I posted one every day. But now I don't know what to write.

It sucks!

Nothing new was coming to me. So, I don't know.

"I don't know" is called Writer's Block (not literally, that's what I call it).

As a designer, I faced the "Creative Block." And I've successfully dealt with it by doing something else or taking a break. It gave me time to reflect on what problem I was trying to solve. And it worked.

I googled "Writers Block," and it is the same as creative block. Writing requires creativity too. I am trying to get over it by writing about it.😏

You can get over your Writer's Block or Creative Block as well.👏

All you have to do is Take a Break. 💁

Comments

Popular Posts