QUOTES I LIKE

It seems to me that the less I fight my fear, the less it fights back. If I can relax, fear relaxes, too. - Elizabeth Gilbert, Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear

Tell me, and I forget. Teach me, and I remember. Involve me, and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. - William Ernest Henley

If you only face forward, there is something you will miss seeing. - Vash The Stampede (Trigun)

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view. Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it. - Harper Lee, To Kill A Mockingbird

Fate always gives you two choices, Scorpio George once said: the one you should take and the one you do. - Gregory David Roberts, Shantaram

A man trusts another man when he sees enough of himself in him. - Gregory David Roberts, Shantaram

Done is better than good. - Elizabeth Gilbert, Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear


Photo by Cristofer Jeschke on Unsplash


Comments

Popular Posts