BOLLYWOOD SUCKS?

Everyone loves to watch T.V. Shows and Movies, Me too!

I live in India. So I watched a lot of Indian movies and T.V. shows. In India, Bollywood is the largest film industry. Bollywood is the largest film-making industry in the world.😯

Bollywood is the Indian Hindi-Language film industry based in Mumbai.

Fun Fact, The term Bollywood is a portmanteau of "Bombay" and "Hollywood." Mumbai was formerly known as Bombay.

I love drama, thriller, comedy, and sci-fi. Except for horror, that shit has never been able to scare me. I am looking for some movie or T.V. series that would scare me (any suggestions?).

I live in India. Indian horror movies are nothing but annoying sound effects, and they are boring!😒

Guess what T.V. shows are shit too. There is this T.V. show called "Balveer," meaning The Kid Hero, which runs on the sony network. The show is full of shit. Balveer, which is also the name of the superhero, has the powers of Thor, an outfit of Ronin, and has a sidekick like Robin. The supervillains are a copy of Aquaman and King Kong. The kids here have no taste in superheroes. They like Balveer.😂

The creativity is lost in Bollywood's superhero makers. They also want to top Marvel and DC. And they end up in shit.

Anyone who is reading this and likes superhero stuff, try to watch Balveer for a change. You will regret it.😜

Comments

Popular Posts