MY FAVOURITE BOOK

I read every day. I recommend you should read every day too.

I started reading 2 or 3 years ago. It became a hobby when I read a Book called "Shantaram." Before that, I was forcing myself to read every day😬.

"Shantaram" is written by Gregory David Roberts. NO. It is not an overview of the book.

Shantaram is about 1000 pages long. I am a slow reader. And it took me six months to finish the first 500 pages of the book, but I enjoyed every word of it. At the start, I was forcing myself to read as I did before. I don't know what happened, but after reading a few pages of the book. I noticed I was not forcing myself to read. I was enjoying it. Emotions were pouring out of me. That feeling was amazing.

I finished the other 500 pages in one week😲. I never wanted that story to end.

I want to keep on reading books like "Shantaram." I read because I never want to miss out on the feeling these books give me.

Comments

Popular Posts